Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bizness Babes

Today Bubble and I took a short train trip into the city with some paper work & to see Aunty Chrissy from Bizness Babes. Before we left I whipped up a scrappy brooch in 5mins. I have it down to an art now.

She is such a wonderful ball of enthusiasm & encouragement that I left feeling up lifted. She had refilled my glass of water which can run a little low at times. I met Chrissy 7 mths & 2wks ago. Why would I possibly know that? Because I started the business course with Chrissy and 14 other woman at 38 wks pregnant. Isn't that just insane!! Chrissy knew how much I wanted to do the course so we made it work! I actually gave birth the day after a Monday workshop which meant missing one day. And yes I actually thought about going in the same afternoon I gave birth but that was because of all the "mummy" chemicals running through my body.

Needless to say I attended all the following work shops and graduated along side some of the most inspiring women I have ever met. Chrissy along with a great team of woman has helped us get MooBear where it is today... and tomorrow... thanks Chrissy Girl You rock!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh gee Steph Girl, I'm tickled pink by your lovely words. Thanks so much but you know you all make my job the best in the world - love your enthusiasm and 'just do it' attitude. Go Moobear - you all rock too! And I love my brooch, am wearing it with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here Here Steph. I agree 100% Chrissy is awesome and I love her too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the broach by the way! Is this going to be another fab fave found at Moo Bear Designs? Maybe it will be a MummyMooBear Design :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the brooch is great hey?! I used some of the fabric from Jackie (hughugkisskiss) I might have to open my own little Made It shop hehe

    ReplyDelete