Friday, March 27, 2009

Bring On Earth Hour!!

The Flag Is Complete!!


I know it's only something very small to be asked to hem a flag but what the flag represents and where it is going is really massive. It's such an easy thing do. Just turn off your lights for 1 whole hour. Everyone can do it and you can see the difference only an hour will make if everyone gave it a go. Imagine if everyone did it once a month or even once a week... or even left the lights off for an extra hour. It so simple it's crazy not too. So I urge everyone to find it in them to believe they can make a difference!! This is our Planet let's treat her with Love...

sshh... I even sewed the MooBear label into one of the corners. I rolled it up an sewed it in. You can't even tell but you and I know it's there... hehe.

5 comments:

  1. Nice, don't know what hemming is, but I'm assuming it has something to do with the hem, and it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Tim... If you turn the bottom of your pants... That's a hem!! Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so clever hiding it there, good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up doing 2 more silk flags and hiding 2 more MooBear labels in them as well... because I have no idea which ones they will actually use haha... I still have photo to prove it hehe..

    ReplyDelete