Sunday, March 8, 2009

And So It Begins...



Well it's about time I started my own blog!! For all you wonderful people out there who said "GET A BLOG" this is for all of us. Now that Moobear Designs is close to launching I thought this would be great way to archive Moobear Designs journey from my little hobby to world domination!! So to celebrate my new blog I made a banner. Of course it's made from all recycles materials right down to the binding. I'm looking forward to posting a few tutorials and showing you the wonderful world I live in... where things come to life from a scrap of fabric... where my children get craft crazy... where my friends wonder how I juggle all the things I do and still do it all with a smile on my face. So I'll ask you "Have you smiled a real smile today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment